Transmission Repair and Service in Boulder, CO
Why is Haglin Automotive the “go to” repair shop for transmission repair in Boulder?
It’s because Haglin Automotive, which is located right off Arapahoe Ave. in Boulder, CO, has provided top quality transmission repairs, routine maintenance, and other services since 1981! Plus, we truly love our customers and community, and it shows. Judi Haglin, a.k.a. “Mamma Haglin,” her husband and co-owner, Dana Haglin, and the rest of our caring team know your life can’t go on hold when your vehicle has problems. That’s why our family-owned and operated business does everything we can to enable you to get from point a to point b while we service your transmission.
Are you having transmission issues? Here are some things to look out for that might be ways your car is telling you your transmission needs attention:
- Slow responsiveness to changing from park to drive and/or shifting gears
- Rough gear shift
- Weird humming, clunking, buzzing, whining sounds from your transmission
- Leaks under your vehicle
- Transmission light on on your dashboard
- A smell like something is burning
- Car shaking
If you are experiencing any of these issues, bring your vehicle into Haglin Automotive!
When your vehicle is with us, you can trust our ASE certified technicians will do everything they can to quickly diagnose and accurately repair your transmission. In fact, our team is trained to find the most cost-effective repair for your transmission so you can get your family back on the road as quickly and affordably as possible. The Boulder community has trusted us for the past 37 years with their transmission repairs, and you can too!
Why can you trust your vehicle in our hands? You can trust us because our highly trained and honest team of technicians will always provide you with a 100% transparent analysis of your car and will never make any repairs to your vehicle without your consent. We’ll also send text messages with pictures of anything that we find during our complimentary 35-point inspection so you can feel confident making an informed decision about your vehicle.
Every customer and vehicle is treated like family at our shop, and that’s why we even keep historical records so you can relax knowing that real experts know your car inside and out. We honestly put our customers and their needs first, and that's why we make the experience truly easy for you!
How does Haglin Automotive make auto repair in Boulder stress-free? By providing unheard of complementary benefits to all our customers!
- We offer free vehicle pick-up and delivery services. We will seriously come to wherever you are in the Boulder area, get your car, and bring it back to you when it's done! Do you know any other shop in the Boulder area that would drive to pick up your car? We can’t think of any!
- We offer free loaner cars so you can keep moving forward while your vehicle is in the shop. Feel free to carry on with your day, run errands, get to work, etc.! We’ll let you know when your vehicle is ready.
- We offer complimentary shuttle rides to/from anywhere in the Boulder area, so you’re never stuck at the shop waiting on your vehicle.
- If you do prefer to come on down and wait on your vehicle, we have a beautiful customer lounge that is well stocked with tons of snacks and drinks and free Wi-Fi.
- You could even walk to Flatirons hiking trails or visit one of the many shops, cafes, and restaurants that surround our shop.
- We also have a 24/7 drop box so you can drop your car off at any time- day or night.
As you can see, we always do our best to give our community unmatched customer service.
Our dedication to the best doesn’t stop there. We also provide the very best in transmission repair parts. In fact, we're proud to offer JASPER Engines & Transmissions remanufactured components. We have worked hard to pass JASPER's rigorous technical training classes and exams, which has enabled us to earn our Preferred Installer rating. Our transmissions and installation have proven to be outstanding, and with JASPER's components, we're able to offer our Boulder community the very best in auto and transmission repair.
Call us if you have specific questions, or contact us to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to working with you on your next vehicle service.
JASPER, The Company